- Zapper is a universal protocol for DeFi. Through bundling transactions to save gas costs and aggregating cross-protocol opportunities, Zapper makes it easy for users to take advantage of new DeFi opportunities with only a few clicks.
- Zapper was born through the marriage of DeFiSnap and DeFiZap. The former had a dashboard to track positions and the latter offered the ability to deploy capital across multiple DeFi platforms with one click. The two projects came together in May, 2020.
- Zapper allows users to monitor all of their DeFi holdings in one place, discover and invest in new
farming and investment opportunities, exchange assets and adjust DeFi positions all from one place and in a non-custodial manner. The protocol bundles transactions to save users money on gas fees and on time.
- Zaps combine several transactions together to remove complexities for users. They are smart contracts with prebuilt DeFi actions. Zapper allows users to view multiple wallets at once as well.
- The project’s DAO, and by extension it’s users, will control key features (protocol fees, token distribution, incentivized roles) but will not immediately control the Zapper frontend, blacklisting tokens and pools or support for new protocols. The project will progressively decentralize over time to protect users. Zapper’s goal is to aggregate every DeFi protocol and offer a one-stop shop for users.