Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Teddy Woodward and Jeff Wu of Notional Finance.
Notional is a protocol on Ethereum that facilitates fixed rate, fixed-term lending and borrowing of crypto-assets via a novel financial primitive called fCash. Fixed rate financing touches all corners of the modern financial markets. The majority of US debt is issued at fixed interest rates because they provide certainty and minimize risk for market participants. Notional brings this capability to the decentralized financial system on Ethereum and gives crypto users that same access to stable financing.
The full interview transcript is available below the video!
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- Teddy’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/teddywoodward
- Jeff’s Twitter: https://twitter.co