Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Robbie Heeger, the CEO and President of Endaoment. Endaoment is a new Community Foundation & public charity offering Donor-Advised Funds (DAFs) built atop the Ethereum blockchain, allowing you to donate to almost any U.S. nonprofit organization.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
- Educate about DAFs and how they work
- Share process of opening a DAF with Endaoment
- Discuss why DAFs can be advantageous
- Talk about Endaoment’s origin, mission and vision
- Share about future roadmap and long term vision for the technology behind Endaoment
- Discuss the charitable/philanthropic space inside of the crypto/defi industry
Endaoment Background & Roadmap
- Created by Robbie Heeger in 2019 originally as hacking project as I was teaching myself to code
- Recieved 501(c)(3) – the first public charity on chain – in June 2020
- Released MVP DAF product in October 2020, audited by Open Zeppelin