Illuvium is a decentralized, NFT collection and auto battler game built on the Ethereum network. Integrated with the hyper-scalable Immutable-X L2 solution, players of Illuvium gain access to zero gas fees for minting or exchanging of assets as well as sub-second transaction times, all with user maintained custody. In addition, DeFi staking mechanisms allow for the fees earned within the game to be paid out to staked token holders as ongoing rewards for providing liquidity. Founding Illuvium DAO contributors, Kieran & Aaron Warwick are the younger brothers of Synthetix founder, Kain Warwick and combined offer a diverse set of skills in the gaming and crypto space.
The team is raising $4.5m seed round at a $30m FDV. $230K is available for the SPV.
- Delphi’s focus in the NFT space has been on functional NFT’s and their ecosystems rather than pure collectibles
- Illuvium is built from the ground up to be a verifiably rare collection and battle game. Players explore the world fighting and collecting creatures called Illuvials
- Illuvials vary in terms of power level, rarity and capture difficulty with some elements of evolution built into the game (similar to Pokemon)
- Similar to Axie users will stake the token to capture all fees from in-game play. Longer pre-committed staking periods will generate a higher yield
- There will be 10,000,000 ILV tokens minted in aggregate.