- Consensus among traditional investors and sentiment towards Bitcoin and digital assets.
- The growing demand among RIAs to understand Bitcoin and its potential role in a multi-asset portfolio context.
- The rise of DeFi and digital assets as a kind of “Mayday” event.
- The importance of explaining the “how to” when it comes to education as crypto starts to seep into mainstream conversation.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sunayna?s=20
- Guest’s Website: https://twitter.com/TDAmeritrade?s=20
- Kevin’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevin_kelly_II
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
(2:21) – TDA’s stance on Digital Assets
(7:29) – The rise of Digital Assets and DeFi leading to the next Mayday event
(13:23) – DeFi as a multidisciplinary ecosystem
(15:20) – TD’s core client & the demographic of TD’s target audience
(22:40) – TD’s Clients, struggles with Digital Assets Space concepts
(27:47) – The growth in Bitcoin and digital asset interest among traditional investors
(33:12) – The mainstream movement
(39:09) – The biggest deterrents still holding investors back & the necessary tools still needed to accelerate widespread adoption
(44:29) – Importance of education & what we in the crypto community can do to better inform traditional investors and RIAs of the opportunities and risks in this space
(49:18) – Closing thoughts