We’re thrilled to release an exclusive podcast podcast with Binance’s Founder and CEO CZ.
On this episode we discuss
- The early days of Binance, and how CZ overcame specific barriers and struggles.
- What scares CZ most about the space and his biggest mistakes that he had to overcome.
- Competing against centralized exchanges and decentralized versions (AMMs, DEXs, etc).
- Managing a decentralized team of 1,500 (up from 500) and plans to decentralize even further over time.
- Scaling Binance to be able to handle trillions in annual trade volume with goals of handling $100T in annual volumes.
- Much more!
- This episode is available to Delphi’s members first, and will go public in the future