The Delphi Podcast brings on Guy Lawrence from the legendary electronic music duo Disclosure to discuss NFTs, its impact on the music industry, and their recent Face sale on Zora (which Delphi actually won)! NFTs are unlocking completely new ways for artists to connect with fans, with our recent purchase allowing us to go to any Disclosure show for life as long as we’re holding the NFT. While this episode can be listened to alone, we highly recommend you first check out our recent episode with Music-NFT Pioneer Jack Spallone which we released last week. Enjoy!
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
- Disclosure’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/disclosure
- The Disclosure Face NFT: https://zora.co/disclosure/1834
- Zora Website: https://zora.co/
- Aansh’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/aanshmehta
- Anil’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/anildelphi
- Yan’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/YanLiberman
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidi