Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Dan Elitzer: Co-Founder of Nascent and previously of IDEOVC and Lewis Freiberg, an Independent Developer to discuss Empty Set Dollar. This is the first in a series of podcasts on Algorithmic stablecoins. The trio discuss ESD’s creation, technicals around expansion/contraction of supply, competition, risks and much more.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
Thank you to our sponsor LVL, which is launching the first free Bitcoin exchange in North America. Users buy and sell Bitcoin with no trading fees or hidden spreads. Visit them at lvl.co/btcmediahttps://www.delphidigital.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CR184-Elastic-Stablecoins-Series.mp4
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- Dan’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/delitzer
- Lewis’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/LewisFreiberg