- Uniswap v3 performs through crash
- BTC options OI and volume fall in tandem
- Sharp increase in stablecoin issuance
- Leaders of the market’s relief rally
- Uniswap v3 is unfazed by the recent crypto drawdown, and it’s TVL hit an all time high despite prices dropping across the board.
- v3’s unique price curve has the ability to minimize IL (if executed right) and allows LPs to earn more fees per dollar deposited.
- Bitcoin options volume and open interest are declining in tandem. Liquidations wiped off nearly 50% of OI in May.
- Generally, a simultaneous decrease in price, OI, and volume is considered bullish. If OI and volume aren’t moving, it means traders aren’t trading the markets moves and their sentiment continues to be bullish.