1) Avg. Weekly Gas Price at YTD Low
2) Fantom Transaction Count vs. Price
3) MakerDAO Revenue & Surplus Buffer
- In spite of a broad bullish trend, gas prices continue to edge towards levels not seen since Oct. 2020 — when DeFi mania took a short-term breather.
- The primary causes for this are a new MEV marketplace from Flashbots and an increased gas limit for the Ethereum network.
- As the cross-chain narrative continues to solidify, Fantom emerges as the latest L1 ecosystem showing signs of life.
- AnySwap, a DEX bridge connect liquidity between Fantom and multiple other chains (including Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon) is the main driver of activity on Fantom.
Delphi Dailys are absolutely free to read on our portal and get in your inbox - you just need to sign up below with your email!Sign Up For Free