1. ETH futures/perpetuals volume and open interest rise
2. ETH options volume flips BTC options volume
3. ETH funding still at sane levels
4. Meebits raises $78 million in half a day
- We’re barely four days into May and ETH is already up 20% for the month. Trading volume and open interest on futures and perpetuals are increasing in lockstep with price.
- When trading volume and open interest increase together, it’s a pretty reliable sign that the market’s current trend is set for continuation i.e. that ETH still has some strength.
- Ethereum options trading volume and open interest breached new ATHs this week.
- For the first time, ETH option volume on exchanges like Deribit, CME, and others flipped the daily volume of BTC options.
To read this full report and get access to Delphi's research portal, become a member!Subscribe Now