Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Colin Evran (Ecosystem Lead at Protocol Labs) and ZX (Cryptoeconomics Lead At Protocol Labs) for a technical deep dive into the cryptoeconomics of Filecoin’s native token (FIL).
The trio discusses the use cases for Filecoin, the minting mechanism (simple and baseline minting), storage pledges (initial pledge and consensus pledges), issuance, reward locks, token distribution, FIP changes, and more.
We previously had Colin on to discuss Filecoin overall: https://www.delphidigital.io/podcasts/colin-evran-filecoin-ushers-in-a-new-generation-of-cloud-storage/
- Colin’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/colinevran
- Zx’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/zixuanzh
- Guest’s Website: https://filecoin.io/
- Tom’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi