Disclosure: Member(s) of our team hold positions in BAT. This statement is intended to disclose any conflict of interest and should not be misconstrued as a recommendation to purchase BAT. You should not purchase any token based solely on this information. This is not investment advice.
- Brave Browser has 25.4m MAU and 9.2m DAU with an estimate of 50m MAU and 17m DAU by EOY, signaling confidence and that marketing efforts will likely ramp up.
- The new roadmap reveals an increased focus on DeFi / Web 3: Building new native wallet, multi-chain DEX aggregator, more utility for BAT (Discount token on fees).
- With its latest acquisition of a search engine and focus on a DeFi centric roadmap, Brave is targeting both web 2 incumbents and some of the more popular DeFi use cases.
- Brave has an open invitation (RFC&C) to scalable L1s and L2s as it looks to decentralize its ad network (ThemisV2 protocol) and mitigate gas costs for users.
- The crypto community has largely neglected brave/BAT but depending on the execution speed of the new roadmap, within a few years, the Brave product ecosystem may become too big to ignore.
There’s no other way to put it. Brave as a compa