Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Sam Kazemian, the Founder of Frax Finance to discuss the project. This is the second in a series of podcasts on Algorithmic stablecoins. The two discuss Frax’s creation, technicals around expansion/contraction of supply, competition, risks and much more including why Frax could be the most stable vs its competitors. The full interview transcript is available below the video!
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
Thank you to our sponsor LVL, which is launching the first free Bitcoin exchange in North America. Users buy and sell Bitcoin with no trading fees or hidden spreads. Visit them at lvl.co/btcmediahttps://www.delphidigital.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/GMT20201227-210603_Tom-Shaugh_640x360.mp4
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- Sam’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/samkazemian
- Frax’s Website: https://frax.fin