Macro Matters host Kevin Kelly sits down with Dan Morehead, CEO & Co-Chief Investment Officer of Pantera Capital.
Macro Matters host Kevin Kelly sits down with Dan Morehead, CEO & Co-Chief Investment Officer of Pantera Capital. Dan brings a wealth of experience in both traditional markets and crypto, having previously served as the Head of Macro Trading and CFO for Tiger Management before founding Pantera Capital back in 2003.
In this conversation, Dan and Kevin discuss the early days of Pantera’s first Bitcoin fund, the growing trend towards decentralized finance, the sectors and projects him and his team are focusing on right now, and why it’s never been a more exciting time to be in the crypto space. Dan sits at the intersection of macro and crypto so we hope you enjoy this conversation!
We highly recommend reading Pantera’s latest monthly blockchain letters to get a better understanding of their outlook and themes. Paul Veradittakit, a partner at Pantera, also writes an insightful weekly newsletter we recommend checking out as well.
Pantera Blockchain Letter, July 2020
Paul Veradittakit’s weekly newsletter
Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/dan_pantera
- Guest’s Website: https://www.panteracapital.com/
- Kevin’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kevin_Kelly_II
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Kubera lets you monitor your crypto and traditional portfolios in a single place. Think Coinbase and Fidelity on the same dashboard. All major banks, brokerages, crypto exchanges and wallets supported. https://www.kubera.com/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.
Youtube link will be added when available.