Macro Matters host Kevin Kelly sits down with Sunayna Tuteja, Head of Digital Assets & DLT at TD Ameritrade.
- Consensus among traditional investors and sentiment towards Bitcoin and digital assets.
- The growing demand among RIAs to understand Bitcoin and its potential role in a multi-asset portfolio context.
- The rise of DeFi and digital assets as a kind of “Mayday” event.
- The importance of explaining the “how to” when it comes to education as crypto starts to seep into mainstream conversation.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
(2:21) – TDA’s stance on Digital Assets
(7:29) – The rise of Digital Assets and DeFi leading to the next Mayday event
(13:23) – DeFi as a multidisciplinary ecosystem
(15:20) – TD’s core client & the demographic of TD’s target audience
(22:40) – TD’s Clients, struggles with Digital Assets Space concepts
(27:47) – The growth in Bitcoin and digital asset interest among traditional investors
(33:12) – The mainstream movement
(39:09) – The biggest deterrents still holding investors back & the necessary tools still needed to accelerate widespread adoption
(44:29) – Importance of education & what we in the crypto community can do to better inform traditional investors and RIAs of the opportunities and risks in this space
(49:18) – Closing thoughts
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sunayna?s=20
- Guest’s Website: https://twitter.com/TDAmeritrade?s=20
- Kevin’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevin_kelly_II
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.