Host Piers Kicks sits down for Episode 06 of Metaverse Musings with Richard Kim: Running the Largest Gaming & Interactive Media Fund in the World
Host Piers Kicks sits down for Episode 06 of Metaverse Musings with Richard Kim, who is a general partner at Galaxy Interactive alongside Sam Englebardt. Across their sector focus, the fund has been the most active in the world over the last 12 months. Richard shared deep insights that are clearly the product of his unique positioning across the gaming landscape. It’s refreshing to see such strong conviction in the role that digital assets play in the metaverse from a large player with roots in both the traditional finance and video game industries.
Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
- Galaxy Interactive: https://galaxyinteractive.io/
- Richard’s Twitter:https://twitter.com/galaxyRTK
- Piers’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierskicks
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Matthew Ball’s essay on MILEs: https://www.matthewball.vc/all/cloudmiles
- SignalFire Creator Economy Map: https://www.signalfire.com/blog/creator-economy/
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.
YouTube link will be added when available.