New Podcast! Tom Shaughnessy hosts Jake Ryan, the Founder and CIO of Tradecraft Capital and the Author of Crypto Asset Investing in the Age of Autonomy.
The two discuss Jake’s new book: How we are in a new long wave economic cycle Jake describes as the Age of Autonomy enabled by crypto since it allows us to transfer value without humans 🤖.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
Thank you to our sponsor LVL, which is launching the first free Bitcoin exchange in North America. Users buy and sell Bitcoin with no trading fees or hidden spreads. Visit them at lvl.co
(1:56) – (First Question) – How did Jake started in Crypto
(3:27) – The Idea behind the book “Crypto Asset Investing in the Age of Autonomy”
(6:30) – What is Tradecraft Capital
(7:13) – Diving into “Crypto Asset Investing in the Age of Autonomy”
(9:54) – Insights about a new world / Age of Autonomy
(13:13) – Is the World aware of Crypto Age of Autonomy
(15:06) – Crypto’s role in the Real World
(17:21) – US dollar Currency Status in the New Era of Technological Evolution
(20:24) – Insights about Investing in Crypto / Frameworks
(22:56) – Insights about the Long-term Investment horizon in the Cryptocurrencies
(24:47) – What was the hardest thing about writing “Crypto Asset Investing in the Age of Autonomy”
(27:19) – “Crypto Asset Investing in the Age of Autonomy” Launch
- Tradecraft Capital: https://www.tradecraft.capital
- Jake’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/TradecraftJake
- Jake’s Writing, Medium: https://medium.com/@TradecraftJake
- Crypto’s Role in the Age of Autonomy: https://hackernoon.com/cryptos-role-in-the-age-of-autonomization-2bf414ceb5d2
- Autonomy 2040 Summit: https://www.autonomy2040.org/
- Tom’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.