Host Piers Kicks sits down for Episode 12 of Metaverse Musings with Devin Finzer, the CEO of OpenSea and author of their “Non-fungible Token Bible”.
Host Piers Kicks sits down for Episode 12 of Metaverse Musings with Devin Finzer, the CEO of OpenSea and author of their “Non-fungible Token Bible”. His company provides foundational infrastructure to the NFT ecosystem, and it’s safe to say that they’ve entrenched themselves as a core part of the space for the foreseeable future. Devin provides insight into their philosophy as a business and how he sees NFT evolving into an integral part of the future web.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Join today to get our interviews, first.
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/dfinze
- Devin’s NFT Bible: https://opensea.io/blog/guides/non-fungible-tokens/
- Piers’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierskicks
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://tinyurl.com/ycvsp75h
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for The Delphi Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.