Host Piers Kicks sits down with Andrew Steinwold the Founder of Zima Red for Episode 04 of Metaverse Musings.
Host Piers Kicks sits down with Andrew Steinwold the Founder of Zima Red for Episode 04 of Metaverse Musings. His newsletter and podcast have shed light on a number of exciting projects emerging around NFTs, blockchain-based games, and the gradually emerging decentralized Metaverse. In this episode, Andrew makes his first podcast appearance outside of his own to share his story and perspective on the market.
- Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
- Zima Red newsletter: https://andrewsteinwold.substack.com/
- Zima Red podcast: https://anchor.fm/andrew-steinwold
- Andrew’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndrewSteinwold
- Piers’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierskicks
Support the show:
- Delphi Podcast video interviews can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/xa7SIcET_FI
- Access Delphi’s Research here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. The host is also a partner of Delphi Ventures and this podcast does not reflect the views of Delphi Ventures. DV’s transparency page can be viewed on the company’s main website.